[AccessD] SelPos

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 12 13:13:58 CDT 2007

Arthur,

I have an old example that does something simliar...but it takes text from
an unbound field...and places it in Me!History(my notes field).  This
approach was to keep anyone from editting old notes/history.

Hope it helps:
    Me!History = Me!History & vbCrLf & "*****" & Now() & "**" &
Forms!Switchboard!UserName & "**" & vbCrLf & Me!NewHistory

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte