[AccessD] Compile errors

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sun Jul 15 12:32:50 CDT 2007

Hi Gustav:

A late response but things have been too busy here for checking the list.
The client did some patching as was suggested and the app started working
correctly. It is funny coincidence that when code increases in complexity
the possibility of the program not working when moved to a client's site
seems to go up exponentially as well. The dummer the more stable?

Jim