[AccessD] Set Warnings Problem - Environment Access 2003

Susan Harkins ssharkins at setel.com
Tue Jul 17 11:19:32 CDT 2007

Check the Edit/Find tab in Options -- perhaps someone unchecked the manual
settings.

Susan H.

Set Warnings problem - Environment Access 2003

  A problem has recently developed on one of my PCs

  I can not get any warning messages to display when running delete, update,
append or Make-table queries.

  I use docmd.setwarnings = true - Immediately followed by execution of the
query

  The query runs and does the update etc., but there are no warning
messages.

  The same problem (No Warning Message) occurs when I run the query by just
double clicking on it

  This problem occurs on all Access 2003 databases run on this machine. If I
use a different machine with the same query with the same database I get the
warning messages. Access 2003 has been re-installed on this PC but the
problem continues to occur.

  But the problem does not occur on Access97 databases.

  Is there some environment setting that I inadvertently changed? If so,
what is it?

  Any advice would be appreciated.