[AccessD] Lock of Record - Memofields

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Jul 18 03:16:52 CDT 2007

Hi Borge

Yes, setting Me.Dirty is preferable. It tells the form to save the current record, while DoCmd.RunCommand tells the application to tell the active form to save its current record.

/gustav

>>> pcs at azizaz.com 18-07-2007 00:03 >>>
Gustav,
Never knew that doing a
me.dirty = false
actually saves the record on the Form

I mentioned in my first email that I would save the record on the form with a
docmd.save.

What I meant was :

docmd.runcommand accmdsaverecord

Is a