[AccessD] Math in VBA

Reuben Cummings reuben at gfconsultants.com
Thu Jul 19 10:24:22 CDT 2007

Currency data types would be perfect if you are concerned about the accuracy
of the decimals.  However, it only handles 15 digits to the left of the
decimal point (and four to the left).

Single can be used well, but you will have to be careful how you handle
rounding.  I have to use single in several cases and then test, test, test
to determine in what order, when, and where I should perform any rounding.

Reuben Cummings
GFC, LLC
812.523.1017