[AccessD] Does MSA2007 behaves well if on a machine withMSA1997 and MSA 2000 and MSA2003?

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Mon Jul 23 10:08:32 CDT 2007

Shamil,

The other versions work all right, but the big pain is the installer
running when you switch back to 2003 or 2007.  The 2003 installer
doesn't take overly long, but the 2007 installer takes a YEAR!!  I've
had some problems with some of my earlier dbs in 2007, depending on how
creative I had been when I built them. Since I spend so little time in
Access, now, I haven't really exercised it.

Charlotte Foust