[AccessD] Primary Key Best Practices

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Wed Jul 25 10:53:01 CDT 2007

Susan,

<<You have the original model and you have what is currently in
practice. If the relational model, as originally devised, can't change, then
you're right. But, in practice, it absolutely has changed. >>

  Well the model hasn't changed that I'm aware of, but your right, it has
changed in practice.

Jim.