[AccessD] Menu to Ribbon reference

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 08:46:34 CDT 2007

click
404:Not found

(Still laughing hysterically)

=======Well, I'm so glad I could add to your entertainment! ;) Seriously, it
worked Okay for me even though it took a while to load, but then, I didn't
look around for long -- just looked up a few things and left. I was
frustrated by a few items that wanted to redirect me to another online
document. But, overall, it seems to work better than 2007 Help files -- now
that leaves me totally frustrated, reading, reading, reading to find out
"how" to actually access a feature -- whoever writes that stuff really
doesn't understand what users need, and that's a shame. I keep telling them
they need me... <g>

Susan H.