[AccessD] Importing from Excel

ewaldt at gdls.com ewaldt at gdls.com
Thu Jul 26 15:58:28 CDT 2007

Thanks, Mark (and others). That's close. What I want to know is how to
apply Excel-oriented code to Excel from within Access. Is that what your
code does? It looks like it does, since it references Excel objects like
workbooks, cells, etc. I'll try putting my code into your context.

Thanks, again.

Thomas F. Ewald
Stryker Mass Properties
General Dynamics Land Systems