[AccessD] Primary Key Best Practices

Robert L. Stewart robert at webedb.com
Fri Jul 27 13:18:53 CDT 2007

Continuing off topic...

My youngest son called me last night and told me that I am
going to to be a grandfather. I called my fiance and told
her that she was going to be a grandmother. It was the
first time I have heard her speechless.

She said she was too young to be a grandmother.  :-)

She will finally be here after all the waiting and government
bull on August 14 from Yoshkar-Ola, Russia. She has a 7 year
old daughter. My first. I have 3 sons 27, 22, and 22 from my
first marriage.

Robert