[AccessD] Turning off A2007 Menus

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Fri Jul 27 14:09:38 CDT 2007

Thanks.  Will forward.

Rocky

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of MartyConnelly
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2007 11:48 AM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: Re: [AccessD] Turning off A2007 Menus

If the "ribbon" takes up too much room, it's easy to hide.
Just right-click on one of the ribbon tabs and choose:
"Minimize the Ribbon." If you want quick access to a button found on one of
the ribbons, just right-click on the button and choose: "Add to Quick Access
Toolbar." Alternatively, you can get a list of all options and customize the
"Quick Access Toolbar." You can easily add dozens of buttons to the toolbar.

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.