[AccessD] Creating HTML file

Steve Schapel miscellany at mvps.org
Sun Jul 29 15:44:49 CDT 2007

Drew,

I think it is very difficult to generalise, as the specific requirements
will vary so much from case to case.  In my situation, which prompted my
original question in this thread, I am working with a distributed
application, the users of which have all sorts of different
circumstances.  The reports in question contain data which changes very
infrequently.  For me, the desired outcome was for the users of my
application to be able to export on demand, their data from their local
desktop application to static html pages, and then to incorporate these
pages into their own websites in whichever way they see fit.  Therefore,
in my case, dynamic pages and ASP don't come into the picture at all.
On the other hand, your suggestion may well be very applicable in
another scenario.

Regards
Steve