[AccessD] Run Access as a service?

delam at netcapnow.com delam at netcapnow.com
Mon Jul 30 08:44:33 CDT 2007

I think to run as a service may be beyond Access. However, under the control panel, there are scheduled tasks you can use. I have used these in the past to run Access databases at scheduled intervals. I used the technique of having a version of the database that did nothing but theone task. I set the autoexec in that database to trigger the task on open and close the database when the task was complete.

Debbie

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T