[AccessD] Hamachi on the road

Bruce H. Johnson bhjohnson at verizon.net
Tue Jul 31 23:40:09 CDT 2007

I've had decent results with Hamachi over the Internet. As well, I use the
free versions of LogMeIn (logmein.com). With Hamachi seeming to be part of
LogMeIn (it's on the web site), I can do a remote control of my home system
from pretty much any Internet connection. If I need a file or so, I can
either email it (free version of LogMeIn doesn't have file xfer) or fire up
Hamachi on both ends. It's worked well for me, too.

Bruce H. Johnson
Sylmar, CA