[AccessD] Input Masks need changed on opening

Reuben Cummings reuben at gfconsultants.com
Tue Jun 12 14:21:51 CDT 2007

I must really be struggling today...

I have two subforms, one on each of two tabs, and I need to set the input
mask for one field on each of those subforms at the time of opening the
form.  Or anytime before the user sees it so that the appropriate user
always gets the appropriate input mask.

I store the input mask in a "Unit Data" table so that every client can have
their own.  Therefore, everytime the FE is connected to a different BE the
input mask must change so that we can see the appropriate format for the
county being worked on.

So how do I set the input masks on subforms whenver opening the form?

Thanks.

Reuben Cummings
GFC, LLC
812.523.1017