[AccessD] Problem with initial ReAttach

Tony Septav iggy at nanaimo.ark.com
Fri Jun 15 14:49:59 CDT 2007

Hey All
Access2003
Over the past the week we have been deploying and installing a program I
have developed for a client. Today we are at one of their offices and
have installed the program on 4 machines. It works fine on 3 of the
machines but we have a problem with the 4th machine.
Scenario
The user installs the program, then upon initial startup the program
prompts the user to enter the path of the backend data. The program will
then reattach to the backend. And everything normally  is fine.
On the one machine when we type in the path and start the code we get an
error message "Active X component can't create object".
I think I may be dealing with a "DLL from Hell".
Any suggestions would be greatfully appreciated.