[AccessD] Hide menus/objects, change app title, etc. in Access 2007

Gale Perez galeper at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 11:16:54 CDT 2007

Hi,

I used to use some code borrowed from someone on this list years ago when I
was doing Access 1997.  I am just starting to develop in Access again after
years of doing something else, so it is a little slow going.  I am at a loss
as to how to hide mens and objects and change the application name from
"Access" to whatever I want the app name to be on startup.  I would greatly
appreciate any help.

I did change it to an accde file (the current version of an mde, but see
that you can still see the objects and the menus of course are still there.
I don't want any menus and want to hide all objects.

Thank you very much for any assistance,
Gale