[AccessD] Sub or Function not defined

Kaup, Chester Chester_Kaup at kindermorgan.com
Tue Jun 19 08:16:51 CDT 2007

I am trying to use a sub routine but my knowledge here is very limited.
I get a message of sub or function not defined on the line

Select Case rpt(i).ControlType

Below is the part of the code I believe is relevant. Any help to an
amateur appreciated.

Private Sub Detail_Format(Cancel As Integer, FormatCount As Integer)

    Dim frm As Form, ctl As Control

    Dim varItm As Variant, intCnt As Integer

    Dim MaxY1 As Single, MaxY2 As Single, MajorUnitY1 As Single,
MinorUnitY1 As Single, MajorUnitY2 As Single, MinorUnitY2 As Single

    Set frm = [Forms]![frm 90 Days Oil Gas and Water2]

    Set ctl = frm!ManifoldList

    Set rpt = Reports("rpt 90 Days Oil Gas Water")

    DoCmd.SetWarnings Off

    'get the row number of the selected row in the list box

    varItm = ctl.ListIndex

        Select Case varItm

            Case 8

                MaxY1 = 27000

                MaxY2 = 900

                MajorUnitY1 = 4500

                MinorUnitY1 = 900

                MajorUnitY2 = 150

                MinorUnitY2 = 30

                'Count the number of controls

                intCnt = rpt.Count

                FormatGraph intCnt, MaxY1, MaxY2, MajorUnitY1,
MinorUnitY1, MajorUnitY2, MinorUnitY2

Sub FormatGraph(intCnt As Integer, MaxY1 As Single, MaxY2 As Single,
MajorUnitY1 As Single, MinorUnitY1 As Single, MajorUnitY2 As Single,
MinorUnitY2 As Single)

     For i = 0 To intCnt - 1

                    Select Case rpt(i).ControlType

Chester Kaup

Engineering Technician

Kinder Morgan CO2 Company, LLP

Office (432) 688-3797

FAX (432) 688-3799

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large