[AccessD] Access 2007: Global search / where is the list of controls in a form's design view?

Gale Perez galeper at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 11:09:04 CDT 2007

Hi!

I'm going crazy trying to find out what is causing a parameter box to appear
when I open a form.  Is there some kind of global search which will cover
everything (code, controls, etc.) in the database?  I've done the global
search through the code already.

A related question is whether the "controls" dropdown list (which used to be
in the upper left hand corner in a form's design view is no longer a
feature with Access 2007.

Thank you!
Gale