[AccessD] First (bi)Annual Smokey Mountain AccessD Conference door prize

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue Jun 26 21:26:34 CDT 2007

Folks,

I forgot all about giving away the door prize.  I received a copy of Visual
Studio .Net from Microsoft for attending a couple of video presentations,
and my intention was to give that away.  Since there were only two attendees
(Barbara and Mark) I need them to each speak up if they are interested in
the software (offline is fine).  If both of you are interested then I will
have a simple number pick game to determine the winner.

Mark and Barbara, please contact me if you have any use for the software.
If neither of you want it then I will put it back up as a door prize for the
next conference.

My apologies for forgetting to do that while you were here.

Also, I took no pictures so could you two please get some pics to Lawrence
for posting to the web site.

Thanks,

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting