[AccessD] Could someone familiar with Replication Respond?

Julie Reardon-Taylor prosoft6 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 27 07:33:51 CDT 2007

I am using replication and trying to import the records that are on a tablet
pc.  However, the systems keeps replacing the main database on the server
when it sychs the two systems.

This is the code.  Where am I going wrong?

Private Sub Command0_Click()

  Dim conn As New ADODB.Connection
  Dim repMaster As New JRO.Replica
  Dim RepSub As New JRO.Replica

conn.Open "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0; Data
source=W:\Skylineback.mdb;"

repMaster.ActiveConnection = conn

repMaster.Synchronize "C:\Inspections\SkylineBack.mdb", jrSyncTypeExport,
jrSyncModeDirect
MsgBox "Synchronization of Replica and Master is complete."

End Sub

Julie Reardon
PRO-SOFT OF NY, INC.
44 Public Square Suite #5