[AccessD] Never Take a job for a friend (Three level design question)

Joe Hecht jmhecht at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 30 18:08:12 CDT 2007

It is simple. Ya Right

I am righting a poor mans HR program. There are four user levels.
Dispatchers can not do notes, can not see notes. Field supervisor can write
notes. Can not see manager or executive notes.  Managers can write notes,
can read Field supervisor notes, not edit them or see executive notes.
Executives can write theirs, see but not edit all other notes.

Notes are many notes to one employee.

How do I do notes so people see them in chronological order? If I do three
sub tables how would I get all notes to same point. One employee can have
multiple incidents good and bad in their record. How would I get all three
levels of notes to same incident?

Ya all know where I am spending my sat night.

Joe Hecht

jmhecht at earthlink.net