[AccessD] FW: Removing quotes

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Jun 1 10:30:58 CDT 2007

Hi Rocky

Join us on the dba-VB list!

Attaching data sources, including web services, is surprisingly easy and flexible. As much as I hate the Access ribbon I enjoy the IDE of VS 2005. Very impressive.

/gustav

>>> rockysmolin at bchacc.com 01-06-2007 17:15 >>>
Unfortunately, that's not a short term solution for me.

I have the whole Visual Studio 2005 suite from the launch in O.C. a couple
years ago.  Maybe it's easier than I think.  Can you link to an mdb in
VB.NET?  Would the code I wrote then be pretty much the same?  What's the
VB.NET equivalent of DAO?  OR do you use ADO?

TIA

Rocky