[AccessD] FW: Removing quotes

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 1 11:41:23 CDT 2007

Rocky,

I have a similar situation converting data from DB2 to Informix to SQL.  The
text files are typically 1 to 2 gigs.  I bring in the text file 1 mil char
at a time...search and replace...and output to a new text file...even with
the file size...it only takes a few minutes...

If you need...I can dig out the code for you.

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte