[AccessD] Storing Documents SQL-Access

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Fri Jun 1 15:09:39 CDT 2007

Jim,

I do this kind of thing at all my customers, but the documents are not
stored in the database.  They are moved/copied/deleted using code (File
System Objects) or sent via code as email attachments (Outlook or
vbSendMail).

Each time this comes up the IT folks are relived that documents are not
stored in the database.

Best of Luck!
Dan