[AccessD] Set Focus on Form from Standard Module

Susan Harkins ssharkins at setel.com
Mon Jun 4 16:59:20 CDT 2007

Depends on how you referenced both when you passed them. Drop a Debug.Print
at the beginning, Debug.Print frm.Name and cboPerson.Name or just print the
value -- depending on which is relevant to what you're doing.

Susan H.

Arrrgh!  Syntax!

I have a procedure, called by different forms as a validation check of
sorts.

Public Sub TEST(cboPerson as ComboBox, frm as Form)

	'-- if things aren't right
	frm.cboPerson.SetFocus

End Sub

But of course this doesn't work.  What is the syntax?  Am I passing the
correct objects to the procedure?

Thanks!
Dan