[AccessD] Unbound events

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 17:45:44 CDT 2007

I just whipped up a little unbound tester with one combo and one date field
defaulted to today and one OK button. I included debug statements in the
Exit, AfterUpdate and Change events. All of them are firing just fine. I
don't know what might be going wrong but I don't seem to be experiencing it.

A.