[AccessD] Advice Please

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed Jun 6 10:49:34 CDT 2007

Tony,

I just bought a new laptop for my development machine.  I purchased XP Pro.
I have licenses for and use all the versions of Office up through 2003.  I
do not have 2007, nor do I intend to use it unless a client forces me to.  I
have used Access since 1992, and Office / Access 2003 is the end of the line
for me AFAICT.  Microsoft has been adamant that making 2007 easy for the
developer to use, and easy for the developer to design systems that look and
work the way the developer thinks is appropriate is not important to
Microsoft.

Entonces, Adios.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting