[AccessD] Change colour of tab control

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Thu Jun 7 19:09:19 CDT 2007

Not with the native Access tab control.  You could make it transparent
but that wouldn't hide the tab strip, which would remain gray.  You can
cover it up with a floating subform in the color of your choice, but
that makes it a problem if they resize the form.  Seems to me Lebans had
something for this, but I may be misremembering.

Charlotte Foust