[AccessD] Change colour of tab control

Steve Schapel miscellany at mvps.org
Thu Jun 7 19:44:15 CDT 2007

Yes, setting it to Tranparent with a coloured rectangle behind goes part
way there.

As for handling the tab strip, you can set the tab control's Style
property to None, and replace the tabs with some Toggle Buttons in an
Option Group.  Works well, but obviously requires a bit of coding.

Regards
Steve