[AccessD] Track PC Number

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Tue Jun 12 09:55:43 CDT 2007

I'm pretty sure that there's not a Mac version of Access. I'm assuming the
help reference was for Word, Excel or PowerPoint.

This is the first I've noticed the Environ() function. Seems like it would
save a lot of coding in lieu of the half a dozen Windows API calls I use to
do what it can do. I was just wondering if it was unreliable that there are
so many people using and posting API calls to do the same thing. (I
certainly didn't write the API calls I'm using!)