[AccessD] Birthday in table

Reuben Cummings reuben at gfconsultants.com
Fri Jun 15 10:10:15 CDT 2007

Can you not just store it as text "29.02" and break it back out via code for
your month and day?  If you always use a decimal point you will always know
where to break it apart.  So if someone enters it as 29.2 it's the same as
29.02 because you can do
clng(right([text],len([text]-instr(".")))    NOTE:  That's probably not
exactly correct.

Have a second text box so that if you know the year you can enter it as
well.

Reuben Cummings
GFC, LLC
812.523.1017