[AccessD] Address Recognition

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 15 15:00:56 CDT 2007

Reuben,

I have a friend that does this type of work.  He uses a number of different
tools(some purchased...some he built).

Will you need this ongoing or just once?  Outsourcing to an 'Address
Standardization' company might be an answer.

Good Luck,

Mark A. Matte

Also...I think JC just went through this exercise...