[AccessD] Folder 'Caching'

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Fri Jun 15 20:37:31 CDT 2007

Hi Jim,

I should have said that my system is a FE/BE Access 2003 system.  Clients
automatically pull updated FE files.  Even when they do this, the new FE on
the Client will think that it's supposed to link to the previous BE file.
If the tables in the previous BE tables were changed, my system has crashed
because the new FE is trying to connect to the previous BE, which no longer
exists.  It only does this once - the next time someone logs in after an
update, everything runs smoothly.

VF!  (Very Frustrating)

Dan