[AccessD] A2003: return records from Stored proc in SQL

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 09:22:20 CDT 2007

The simplest way is to supply the name of the sproc as the record source of
a form (this assumes ADP file format). You'll find near the bottom of the
data tab of the properties sheet a place to put your parameters.

More complex is to create a recordset and use it to receive the results of
your sproc. But even then, it wouldn't be "visible", at least to the user,
until you did something with it.

Dunno if that helped,
Arthur