[AccessD] Problem with Intial Reattach

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Tue Jun 19 11:13:22 CDT 2007

Wait, are you using an mde front end?   I've had problems changing
attached back ends when using an mde front end.  It seems to be
something like changing references in an mde, not a simple task.  If it
finds the correctly named file in the right location, it plays nicely.
If not, it throws up because it needs to be recompiled with the new
attachment location, and you can't do that in an mde AFAIK.

Charlotte Foust