[AccessD] The first annual Great Smokey MountainsAccessDConference

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue Jun 19 14:38:09 CDT 2007

I doubt that I have the upload speed to run a video feed, and my ISP might
complain even id I did.  I think my up speed is only 500 kbit / sec.  I
don't have any camera to do this, no software to do this, no experience
doing this.  Plus the conference is 4 days away and I need to get real work
done between now and then.

Perhaps for the SECOND annual GSMADC?

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting