[AccessD] Web site Hosting Companies

Mark Breen marklbreen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 15:38:05 CDT 2007

Hi John,

Thanks for that, we will be hosting an application, and while it usually has
a small number of users, 3- 6 people, it will be hit every ten minutes for
day to day transactions.

My gut is starting to tell me that I need either a vpn server or else a
dedicated box,

our users are accustomed to sub second, or max one to two second response
times.

from what you are describing, we would not get that on a shared plan.

Hmmm, decisions to make...

Thanks for the response, good look with the weekend, wish I could be there,

Mark