[AccessD] Web site Hosting Companies

Robert rl_stewart at highstream.net
Tue Jun 19 15:32:32 CDT 2007

Shameless plug follows...

Check out WeBeDb.com. I think the pricing beats
webhost4life and most of the others. I put it
together to host the non-profits that I deal
with and some friends sites.  But, it is hosted
at a data center in Des Moines.  I have had things
running with that data center for 4 years and had
one minor problem where one of the sites was down
for about 5 minutes.

The hosting is on a shared server and I have yet to
have any issues with the number of users. It is
setup with Win 2003 and SQL 2005. There are some ASP
tools available as part of the service also.

Robert