[AccessD] BE Relinker

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed Jun 20 09:17:04 CDT 2007

Yes of course you are correct.  OTOH I have "retrofitted" an entire
application searching for objects and replacing them with DAO.ObjectName.
It helps that I have a standard naming convention of course.  But it took an
hour or two to do dozens of modules.  Then it is done and you don't have to
depend on reference order.

My point is that depending on the compiler to "figure it out" is a recipe
for hours spent down the line scratching your head when something goes
wrong.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting