[AccessD] Third conference?

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 16:46:44 CDT 2007

I don't think you USA folks need a passport to get into Canada. I think it
only works the other way around. And in cases like mine, even a passport and
a pardon don't help. I haven't so much as sped in 30 years, but that doesn't
count. Apparently I am a threat. (You know, that kind of feels cool. I never
thought of myself as a threat to anyone or anything before, but now that I
do, I kind of like it. It makes me feel sort of sexy. LOL.)