[AccessD] BE Relinker

O'Connor, Patricia (OTDA) Patricia.O'Connor at otda.state.ny.us
Thu Jun 21 08:59:10 CDT 2007

Thanks everyone

I knew about the DAO reference difference and had already started that.
The only problem with that is going through each dim to see which needs
DAO but such is life lol.

Was wondering if anything else needed to be tweaked.
I also have some of JC's wonderful addins and the print_to_file manager
this could be a problem.

Thanks again

* Patricia O'Connor
* Associate Computer Programmer Analyst
* OTDA - BDMA
* (W) mailto:Patricia.O'Connor at otda.state.ny.us
* (w) mailto:aa1160 at nysemail.state.ny.us

This e-mail, including any attachments, may be confidential, privileged or otherwise legally protected. It is intended only for the addressee. If you received this e-mail in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it to you, do not disseminate, copy or otherwise use this e-mail or its attachments.  Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete the e-mail from your system.