[AccessD] The Business Side Of Databases

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Thu Jun 21 13:56:06 CDT 2007

One thing to do to keep clients at ease is create a MUP Software Escrow
Where you deposit the source code with a lawyer or third party
that is then released under certain stipulations. You suddenly retire to
Tahiti.
Cost is around $500 intially and 250 a year thereafter.
Look for services that allow at least yearly updates.

Here is a description of one service
http://www.softescrow.com/faq.html#1.0

--
Marty Connelly