[AccessD] Third conference?

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Thu Jun 21 15:50:21 CDT 2007

<<I'd do the Queenston-Lewiston Bridge and leave the Rainbow Bridge for
tourists :)>>

  It's kind of six one half a dozen another.  Getting into Canada, I'd use
the Rainbow; Canada wants our money<g> and the Queenston-Lewiston Bridge
have a lot more time (and space) on their hands to ask lots of questions...

  Coming back, I don't think it matters much, but I've always stuck to the
Rainbow pretty much.

  The falls are a favorite with my wife and I.  Just spent our 23rd
anniversary there on Memorial Day weekend reminiscing a lot ;)

Jim.