[AccessD] The first annual GreatSmokeyMountainsAccessDConference

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Jun 22 13:13:13 CDT 2007

Hi Charlotte

Would you mind a jigsaw puzzle? Then we could upload you here:

  http://www.jigzone.com/

to replace the boring Mona Lisa!

/gustav

>>> cfoust at infostatsystems.com 22-06-2007 19:48 >>>
All right, you hooligans!  Go ahead and build a mosaic.  When it comes
out looking like a cubist nightmare, I'll adopt it as my official image
and have it printed on the bag I wear over my head!! LOL

Charlotte