[AccessD] Office 2007

Dian nd500_lo at charter.net
Sun Jun 24 14:19:41 CDT 2007

Odd you should ask that. Although I'm technically retired, I had a request
to upgrade the first app I ever did...and I started on it yesterday. So far,
all I can say is that it was easier to work in Access 2.0 than to upgrade to
2007. I can also say that I wish MS would just give us good stuff and leave
all the new interface improvements OUT of the mix. Yeah...I'm grumpy right
now.