[AccessD] Wireless Scanner

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Mon Jun 25 15:41:48 CDT 2007

Essentially you just set focus to a text field and utilize the scanner
as keyboard input.

If you want all the bells and whistles to handle errors, here is a
$99 software product. It was originally developed to hook into
Access & VB. Useful if unsure of barcode fonts used.

http://www.taltech.com/products/bcwedge.html

More info here
http://www.taltech.com/

--