[AccessD] Wireless Scanner

David McAfee davidmcafee at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 18:03:22 CDT 2007

Even then it shouldn't be any different than having a wireless keyboard and
mouse (I love my wireless mouse).

The computer itself will have a receiver connected to it somehow, and the
hand held scanner has the transmitter. Most of these units are self
contained and will just emulate a wired keyboard just as how Jim Lawrence
described it.