[AccessD] Wireless Scanner

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Mon Jun 25 20:27:08 CDT 2007

If you look through the site they offer a variety of wireless scanners
utilizing bluetooth,  you then select the interface type via the scanner
software install
generally use USB keyboard emulation or wedge. You can then select from
PC Keyboard Wedge, RS232, OCIA, Light Pen Emulation, Non-decode
Emulation, IBM 468X/469X, Stand Alone Keyboard, USB (low speed and full
speed)
With some of these like RSS232, you may have to handle ACK NAK transmissions
with VBA code (not nice to do). If you buy off E-Bay, will you get the
software
and upgrades via flash memory?

Some scanners will also collect a series of scan codes when out of range.

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.