[AccessD] OT: Useful weekend technical reading - Paper Prototypingfor "paperless" and wireless modern technologies....

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Mon Jun 25 21:24:48 CDT 2007

I used to get funny looks at the office after being out with a client
for a night
hauling out paper placemats, napkins and beer mats covered in flowcharts
and equations. Amazing how much paper design you can  generate.
I still  find it easier to do this, than dragout a  palm or laptop.
Now if pubs and restaurants could only provide whiteboards or even tablets
with capturable images that would be great.
Hmm. Maybe there is a niche market there.

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.